? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

straight off the cuff, clean-ed and warmed

3 followers...then I'll put it simply, say it plainly, the life we live I can only speak for myself, a life not worth living, for all that matters is that we are. Not that which that we are...whatever whoever you are it does not matter, it only matters that you are. That you are at all. But then again, these people who I feel don't think I belong where I am, I didn't deserve it, it is only not even because of who I knew, but of who knew me, and what they who knew me thought of me. Could they be misguided unlike you, never underestimating thine power of denial, you fucqn hater, I think everything of nothing of you, you who irritates me tickling at my position so as you could beneath and behind me unseat me and place your undeserving self in my used to be. So I've heard it said, no one can do what I've been sent here to do, as if God were far away and His business would be one with UPS. But should I know anything other than what I am meant to know, once ready to hear, they will only think what I am meant for then to think, being such that God is All of This and All That Is, and so should all that I am commune with in nows be makinged moments of God and that Being In Itself.

Straight off the cuff.

0 comments: