? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

yesterday was my birthday

I don't know what to think of it. I tried to make it a big deal and it wasn't. It was only a big deal to me. Not to dis count what other people felt about it the ones who showed their affection but how much of that was tradition and what you were taught and what you are made to think of birthdays not so much everything about it but at laeast to say you should act like you're excited when it's somebody's birthday for that's the day that person was born and life is worth living so it is certainly worth praising and celebrating. So what did I think about yesterday. I feel different, I was acting different. (Hmm-huff) different in the sense I felt living more straight outward from a center inward it was a turn a coming to face and this is from where I will reach while clinching down securing my safehold in my no self. Do you bring all your past with you into the present? Or do you go in empty wide open unknowing to the now?

1 comments:

ChangingHeart said...

im glad you are here and part of my life. I don't ever really respond to your posts, but im always reading/checking out your blog. just thought you'd like to know someone is reading...