? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 17, 2008

A Case of The Mondaze

Coffee. Cigarettes. VH1. I wonder what that Kneesee woman (kneeseepoo.blogspot.com) has written over the weekend, if she's posted at all. It's Monday, so here's to you, kneeseepoo, a piece of my Mondaze. My aide and the other coordinator are off today, how does that keep happening? It sucks because on top of my work I am responsible for the kids in our after school program. And we are getting three new kids today. But time with them is limited, I have to prepare my lesson plan for swim lessons. I have one class to teach. 5 kids, 3 younger, 2 older. I almost got frustrated last class, it takes a lot but they almost got me. All the three younger want to do is play, show and tell. but the 2 older are good, they are moving in the water, like actually swimming! Which is rewarding, I taught them how to swim. So that's pretty cool, I think. But there's not much time to prepare for my lessons, the kids need help with their homework. So in between helping them with their work, I am working on mine.

Another dazzling daze of my Mondaze, instructor contracts: a beautiful bitch. Those contracts, and implementing a new taking attendance in insrtuctional classes procedure. Adults are difficult. On top of that, Virginia Gray Cafe, Thursday. The World of Hip Hop, Saturday. I think everything's in place, but I have to make sure. And tomorrow, a work session with all the county programmers to plan for MLK's Legacy Continues: Peace, Unity & Service. I got pissed last meeting. I know I said it takes a lot but in this case not so much. They dismissed one of my ideas, I thought was a pretty cool one. I wanted to incorporate a signing of a contractual unification, a declaration of unity between all the county departments. And we could have that day declared Unification Day in Clayton County. But they dismissed it, looked straight pass it. Maybe its something I can do on my own though, we'll see. Either way, I have to go in that meeting and contribute ideas and suggestions still.

Then on Wednesday, I have a one on one with my program supervisor. She wants to know quarter plans. UpWord, ink: The Writer's Special Interest Group. The focus of this group is to manifest our ideals in our everyday living using writing as transportation/means to get there. We also want to discuss what writing means to us and why we write. Introduction to Chess. I'm just teaching the basics: mindset, objective, setting the board, and moving the pieces. Cross-Cultural Winter Celebration, December 18th.

So not only that, solicit sponsors for our Madden Tourney in January. And find contributors to our Black History Art Exhibit in February.

Boy this is a daze. Its going to be a doozy getting through this one. One day at a time though. Planning today and the future. Coming up with a today encompassing future plan.

But not only that, I save room for the things I can't plan for...

Happy Mondaze!

0 comments: