? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 2, 2008

desire to die

"Not to remain stuck to a person - not even the most loved - every person is a prison, also a nook." Nietzche

To be with You is my purest desire perfect ecstasy. A single moment eternity being and presence, no growing I am there. Most certain known truth scientific fact of no future falsity we are an only moment.

But how do I get there? Would You will it be so?

Is it true this body betrays? These barriers this bar mine enemy your anx of insecurity, your temporary emotional convulsions, your process your coming to know, your good here not so good there your bad and worse over yonder, your days of a year, your dualism and delusional divisticity.

Should you die would I be free?

1 comments:

growch said...

I'm feeling this.