? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 24, 2008

why would she make calls out the blue?

But you get the real, I piss while you on the speakerphone. I mean you get more of it. Trust, I don't do that with anybody else. Writing to 808's & Heartbreak, track 1, say you will. There's this instrumental at the end I got on loop. Trust, it's something to write to. This girl, not good enough. But only right now. Soon she will be best. She does it all, she's been gone for months I'm just now running out of paper towels. Still going with the toilet paper. And the tubaware, what a touch, it'll last forever. Sarcasm beseech thee would you be so kind? That'll do. Here we are again, another loop. Back again, to where we began. But beginning is in the eye of the beholder. And that's real.

2 comments:

ChangingHeart said...

in the loop again...but im bout to break free and finally be me. doin what I love to do

ChangingHeart said...

i am still the best...and you know it. i know you feel it.