? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Birth of GodPeople (and its varied conception)

I am in control. And I am not in control. Because I choose to not be in control. So I am not in control.

@ a quarter of a century.

God, do You want me to take control I am the maker of my moments all the pains all the joys manifestations of my Personal Self which thinks these experientials that which I experience?

Or is it that I should be not in control I give up power and my desire for that I give back that which has been given to me by You You are my Maker I am subject to Your Purpose?

@ a quarter of a century: to be a GodPerson. One who puts God before his or her Personal Self.

0 comments: