? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 5, 2009

distance from God

Are we all different distances from God? Are some closer than the farthers? Or are we all equidistant? Or should I say nondistant?

I really like this older chick. I'm not falling for her or anything like that, I just really dig the person she is. And it doesn't hurt she's sexier than a pin up to a straight man on death row. Who she is is who I'm really into though, but I would never tell her that, por supuesto, not until I know for sure she is into me like I'm into her. But its not even really like that, we're just cool. Sometimes though, I feel like I'm going to fuqn flip my shit when I feel like she's trying to talk over me, like down to me because of my age. I hate that. Hated it when I was younger, still do. That's why I always try to give kids the same respect I'd give an adult, and that is respect enough to not take for granted what they might have experienced or might know that I hadn't or didn't when I was their age. I do not think the same as my father did when he was 24, just like my nieces and nephews aren't thinking the same as I did when I was their age. They get older younger I swear. Younger people are more exposed than I ever was to things for some I've never even been exposed to. Still kids I know, but I don't take for granted the possibility they may know more than I'd think them to know if I did take the possibility for granted. It fuqn pisses me off though to be talked down to, like she knows better because she's older. And she usually does, but damnit sometimes she doesn't!

And that's when I want to say, shit ok you're older, but look at you and look at me we're in the same muthafuckn place the same distance from God nondistant from God or equidistant from God wanting to be there. And even then you don't know how bad I want to be there and that might have me closer than you! And even still, look how short you are, and how much taller I am, if it were up there then too I'd be closer than you! But I don't know what makes me closer if some are closer than the farthers. How do you know what makes you closer than me?
So really you have no reason talking down, none of us do.

0 comments: