? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 25, 2009

GodPerson Documents pt.1

My intentions are good. Because I am not in control. But what do you let control you? Is it that which harms the body but pleases it? Or is it the one that preserves the body but is enduringly unpleasantry?

And how can I be a made maker, make my own experiences based on my own subjective, subconscious and conscious, Personal Desires and Personal Intentions and still be subject to Your Purpose and submissive to Your Will?

0 comments: