? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

hidden loops in my lonesomeness.

a visit to my lonesome. Lonely there you are alone loner of sorts such that so much said could have been not. But then it was and there it is again, the could have been but wasn't so why didn't you but must you now make due. Then slow down reader as such so does that which writes ..and let it resonate from thine heart vibrations of subtle mind throbbing pain an ache that shouldn't be silenced for if it did would it die would we be? No ..clearly, if there wasn't any reason for its not not being at all. moments of jibber jabber do they even make sense to me? Well of course I am the maker of senses and should it mean anything I am the maker of that. So fucking typical you typical fucking weirdo ..conversations with self. Think it in words then put it in them meanings express its limitlessness ..you fool you've been fooled one too many times that it should have any sense or meaning or shant I couldn't have said if it had not been so, its purposelessness. Loops I tell you, these loops are inexorable yet so neatly tucked in its wordiness.

0 comments: