? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 5, 2009

the origin of itsMikala!

Ok, so it used to be Mike. My father's name. Everyone called me Mike, except for my mom and sometimes my sister. I accepted it. On the registration form for Darlington it asked me for a nickname, I wrote Mike. I didn't know they would call me that. It was my name on every form from then on: my name tag, itinerary, dorm assignment, teacher's attendance rosters, accepting awards, introduced as Mike, all Mike. It was complicated meeting people. What's your name? Mike, but my real name is Mikala. Or this is Mike, and I'd go with it..sometimes. And then they'd murder my name, poor tongues learn to talk! and I'd say, no worries just call me Mike, idiot. Some people would get it though. And some people would ask me what I prefer. Mikala, if you will say it right. But most everyone still called me Mike.

Do I look like a Mike? Do I dress like and act like in any way do I strike you as a Mike?

Naw. Not @ all.

So I went to college and learned ..I MAKE me. I can be who I want to be. But its complicated..I can't get outside of who I am, that is, my human genome. The composition of my physical being which is my body. But this is all me..choice included. But what choice do I have in that which I am in the very beginning of me? And what choice do I have in my fate? Oh, Oedipus speak to me! Should I stray from this longitudinal destiny would I find myself efforting a making away to only a making into that which I was meant to be? If there is a such..a meant to be.

Nonetheless, I choose Mikala. Sauf le nom pero please on my forgiving address me as I so please. And so when they say Mike, I say naw, actually ..itsMikala!

0 comments: