? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

what to think about today.

Everything I had ever done for him and his mother didn't matter. I lost him.

Something was happening around him much bigger than what he or I had inside. His parents were in a divorce dispute and custody was its wager. He was tangled in between their love. And now I'm tangled in too because she makes me watchman when mother is away. But I failed. I am no match for a father who wants to see his son and a son who wants to see his father! I felt the burden I felt the blame and I felt the fault but I'm relieved. The boy is safe and I realize now that was not a battle for me to win, because it was not my battle to fight!

0 comments: