? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 5, 2008

Feel Come Subtle

It was late, and early. Laying in bed. A magical moment. Something so magical. Love God, I say, Put God First, I say. I feel a miracle making its way into this season, it permeates, it embeds, it engrains, it becomes. This feels special. Something brewing, more of the manifesting, speaks volumes of Godly Natures. I am open, and ready to receive. My faith is clear. My power is new. I feel without feelng, a miracle this season. Do you feel that?

And should my personal declarations have in them power vested: 2009 - It's About Time!

0 comments: