? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 6, 2008

into the thoughts...

Pour my self out
Open me up
Make me one
With everything that is
Will You
With your visa
You are not always accepting.
Speak value.

And I am no one special
Blend never shake
keep quiet
why so loud
tender reality
buttered flys
effectually.

Into the thoughts
Who woulda thought
It all came down to the thoughts.

Don't stop there
Keep it going
Get to spirit
Speak spirit

Njjkdjfbrer
njfilriejkfgjh
ffggfjjkjnk

True.

0 comments: