? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 19, 2008

Just a Regular Dude

I'm just a regular dude,
an ordinary human
Bleeds blood
Swagger from pain
Positive thought
Conscious awaken
Spirit talk
Moments of making
Mind matter shaping
Choice, consequence
Freedom aligned
Grandmaster Time
What is this desire to be You?

Divert your seeking attention, it is turned upward, it must go outward, and finish upon inward.

Speak in your mass appeal discourse, then mass dissapproval revealed: God so loved the world that He gave us Satan.

I wrote it but did I say it? I thought it but did I mean it? I opened up, I think, intention for universe flow through its body, it came out, is it true?

It is written but what does it mean??

I'm such a regular dude,
an ordinary human.

0 comments: