? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 8, 2008

Love and Understanding.

In love is in understanding, for me. She relates to me. I relate to her. She understands me, I understand her, we understand one another. But can a person truly love me and not understand me? Oh no, then they love a misunderstood me, and that is not a true me. But can a person understand me and not love me? Oh how arrogant of me. But am I not love itself? Could love not love love? And then to understand love, could this not only be joy? What bliss to understand love! Should love be some kind of evil. Could it? A disgusting truth in its baroness. Oh could it be ugly when raw? Coarsed, and rough. But for so many love is pleasant in its purity. Harmonious center. Should be our focal point zero. From that we are, but first come into being, into this dimensioned layer, in which I am able to reflect on my reflecting such is that I reflect, so called dasein being. Love is driving force of All That Is, he says, underlying purpose and energy itself. Love is the why and how. And all be said is. Beyond your trivial love between humans, but oh look into the dimensions of that angelic connection this endless possibility of human connectivity. And into time. This matrix of time, true love takes the most of time, conceptually all of it, these two are practically one, true love is infinite, it is timeless. And there is more than one type of love, and there are more than C.S. Lewis suggests. There are as many loves as there are moments for being. See this keyboard, that's keyboard love. How is that love? That it is, that this keyboard is at all. Then that is one love, that That It Is At All Love. But and myself, That I Am At All Love. Would you say this is the same love, the love for a keyboard to be at all and the love for me to be at all? I would say so, either could not be at all, and never have been at all. But thank God for Love. And thank God for That I Am At All.

0 comments: