? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 19, 2008

night suns, morning moon

Top of the morning to you, fine gent, how are you? Love, he says, by love I am, sir, would you be so gentle and tease my homosexuality? My desire for a like me, am I so full of my self or just a perv? Adjust your curvical intentions, I hate that I don't get to you, that my emotions are meaningless to you, that my argue does not matter. You're such a woman! Would you attribute my sensitivity to feminism? Folly and blunder then I am mistaken, is this not characteristic of human? Anxiety and insecurity, do these two not belong to the composition of a human soul? Or is there such, a human soul? Oxymoronic and polystupido dumber gets way dumber in public. Human soul, is this what we are really mean to say? Truly new emptiness of filled and fitted voids and vaccuums, soul is so materialistic.

0 comments: