? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 24, 2008

a beggar's relief

Wait, listen. What is it you hear? Growth and punishment or Learning and blessings ? This suffering in not knowing ! Rid me of all falsity , cleanse me in your Truth ! If You Will and only if ! Me and my philosophical sin Think Truth in me and I shall never go adrift. For what other of water could quench this particular parchedness ? clearly none other than You , God That Is All That Is Most Highest Below and All In Between All Goodness All Inward All Over !

0 comments: