? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My One True Love (a poem)


You are The One,
My One True Love

All I Need Now and Forever More True Love
Agape Everlasting Unconditional True Love
Patient and Kind Unaltering True Love

Even When I Don't I Still Want You True Love
Can’t Find You and Still Know You’re Always There True Love
Even When I'm Not I'll Never Stop Loving You True Love
Can't Stand You and Still I Stand With You True Love

Memories of Now Eternal In Me
But Inevitable Our Spirits from Bodies Released
And Spread Everywhere Into Everything
Still Then I'll Remain One with You,
And You'll Remain One with Me
One with God Eternally
All as One True Love

0 comments: