? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my time alone

what's this? haven't seen you in a while. where have you been?
away. alone. without you. i could ask you the same thing. but im not.
thats not important. you are here now. with me.
and we are here. alone.
are you ever become time lost?
never for you i am always here. when i am not away.
what would i say to time alone?
i missed you.......

my me time. its me time.

most of me aren't a between the tickiest tocks
nor are they are an unseen the tockiest ticks
but watch of watchelous gerbocks
the socks confused the clocks
covered toes covered toes keep them warm
beloved space between toes as space between tocks
watch out for the ticks! the ticks! the ticks!
they come too soon! you move too fast!
watch out! thou tick holy tock! re-veered watch out!!!

have satian of senses to see
defenseless the space between
to the ticks
from the tocks
stop.
then go.

and stop.


{what is the truth in uncovered time?
do you know what time it is?}

0 comments: