? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 20, 2008

Do Not Not Love God No!

I love That God Is
and that is God
That God Is.

I was writing. Posting a blog, actually. It was about loving That God Is. Not not loving God no, but to love That God Is. And this is hard because somewhere in there, That God Is is God. God is That God Is. Interesting. Strangely, people have been trying to help me lately. Why? This is not a question of human nature but moreso a curiosity a look into the ways of this Universe the coming to Natural of things. What governs these happenings? What contributing factors? What do I have to do with them? Is there a one the single and first kind of its own generating purpose for an infinite number of happenings thereafter? This must go back to the beginning of The Beginning. HA! I love That God Is. And it's in my opinion us humans who recognize God should not not love God no, but simply, along with you loving God,
Love That God Is.

0 comments: