? ??????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3513 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (66 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16360 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

distinction nonexistent

first in the mind one dimensional thoughts. in written its different. even this now this the explanation for that one before that was one way in the mind and another when it was written is one way in the mind and another as its written. these self-expressions in my head. and my heart. my dick. yes, my dick. my dick self-expresses too. ah and my toes. all phalanges really. whole hip urea, my pelvic region. oh and my elbows and triceps and inner thigh. ah too my ears that ring would that be in the brain? my throat and quads the bottom of my feet. my heel and neck my nostrils as well. all inclusive body of me all self expressive. all of me. each in its own rite its own. and so on to the universe and all that is.

this
distinction nonexistent

0 comments: